Users Personal Information
Personal information obtained through account registration and checkout will be used solely for the purposes of completing orders of goods purchased from this website, any correspondence regarding orders, and for email newsletters (the latter only if the user has opted to subscribe to the newsletter).
The following data about you may be collected and processed:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on this site. This includes information provided at the time of account registration, making a purchase, or newsletter subscription. Personal information submitted through account registration or checkout may be used to contact you in the event of any delivery or order problems.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- When you place an order, we also automatically receive your computer’s internet protocol (IP) address for fraud prevention.
- If you have subscribed to the website's newsletter your personal information such as name and email address will be used in order to send the newsletter to you. You can unsubscribe at any time from receiving the newsletter through your Bonschelle account pages or through the link provided in the newsletter. Personal information provided for newsletter subscription only (i.e. not for account creation) will be retained for as long as newsletters are continued or until you unsubscribe.
Any email marketing campaigns implemented by this website or it's owner may contain newsletter standard tracking facilities within the email for activities such as (but not limited to) the opening of emails, and the clicking of links within the email content. This information may be used to develop or modify future email campaigns. Such activity as described may be tracked and stored in a database for future analysis and evaluation.
If after you opt-in you change your mind, you may withdraw your consent for us to contact you, for the continued collection, use or disclosure of your information, at anytime, by contacting us at contact[at]bonschelle.co.uk or mailing us at:
Bonschelle, 18 St. James Gardens, Westcliff-on-Sea, United Kingdom SS0 0BU
This website and it's owner will never knowingly share any personal information with third parties except in the in the following circumstances:
- With our email newsletter service provider strictly for the purpose of creating and send you newsletters (only if the user has subscribed to our newsletter). Our newsletter provider is GDPR compliant.
- Where we are legally required by law to disclose your personal information.
- To further fraud protection and reduce the risk of fraud.
- If you violate our Terms of Service.
- For payment processing by our payment providers
In accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and GDPR you have the right to access any information that we hold relating to you.
If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, register a complaint, or simply want more information contact us at contact[at]bonschelle.co.uk or by mail at
Bonschelle, 18 St. James Gardens Westcliff-on-Sea, Essex, UK, SS0 0BU
Users contacting this website and/or it's owner do so at their own discretion and provide any such personal details requested at their own risk. Your personal information is kept private and stored securely until a time it is no longer required or until you request it's removal.
Communications from account, checkout, new customer registration, returns and gift voucher ordering pages are encrypted ('https' will be displayed in your browser bar for those pages). Every effort has been made to ensure a safe and secure form submission process but advise users that they do so at their own risk.
Our store is hosted on Shopify Inc. They provide us with the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you.
Your data is stored through Shopify’s data storage, databases and the general Shopify application. They store your data on a secure server behind a firewall and are GDPR compliant.
This policy forms part of the overall Terms and Conditions